Jun 2, 2012

Seoul.

Last weekend, Doug, Jessica, and I went to Seoul. We spent the day getting a few last souvenirs, buying gifts to bring home, eating yummy food we only get to eat when we are in Seoul, and enjoying each others company.  I am so thankful to have met a friend like Jessica.  I know that this would have been an awfully long and lonely year without some of the friends we have made, like Jess.  Here our some photos from our day:

Getting a little pick-me-up after some serious souvenir shopping.  Jess got a free drink. By the looks of it, she was happy about it.



It started sprinkling when we were watching this man play the sax.  He did not even skip a beat and kept playing.  He was getting so into it, even shimmying his shoulders.


Last stop of the day, a pub so that Doug and Jess could get a good ol' American cheeseburger.  And, of course, so Doug could get a beer on tap!


1 comment:

  1. I am the QUEEN of awkward in that picture of us. Sorry about my face & body & self.
    I am so glad to have met you & Dougie Doug here. You guys are seriously lifelong friends, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete