Jul 17, 2012

Magic Straight.

Lots of Korean girls get this treatment done to their hair called "magic straight."  Basically, it makes your hair straight and silky, even in the humid summer months.  Well, I decided to try it out two weeks ago.  It was my first time going to this salon and I really liked it.  Both of the stylists that work there speak English, which is a huge plus when someone has the future of your hair in their hands.   Also, Lea, who cut my hair, lived in London for eights years, so she has the most precious English-Korean accent.

The whole treatment took about two and a half hours. Luckily, Jessica, being the good friend she is, came to keep me company.  After the treatment, you can't put anything in your hair and shouldn't even touch it.  I couldn't even put my hair behind my ears for a whole day because it could create a permanent crease.  It drove me crazy until I was able to wash it, two days later. I probably should have waited until the weekend to do it rather than a Wednesday  night.


Most unflattering picture ever!  Waiting with the magic straight stuff in my hair.


Finished product.  Sorry, I have only have a cheesy picture I took of myself  to send to Jenna the day after I got it done.  Overall, I'm really happy with it.  It doesn't dry stick straight, but it does stay a lot smoother and silkier when it's 80% humidity outside.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy we got it done. I mean my hair isn't perfect, but it's so much better than it was a couple weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete